There are seven overwhelming cities in this touristy “Disneyland” that you should visit if you ever step into its UAE’s territory. It is basically an easy starting point for travels in the Middle East and hence if you don’t do it right here, you will certainly get lost in other Arabian countries.
- Dubai – Cruise across Dubai’s chaotic creek in an abra (water taxi) – no matter the time of day, it never looks the same.
- Abu Dhabi – Join the locals for an often steamy stroll along the city’s stunning Corniche.
- Sharjah – Admire the historic wind- tower architecture in the atmospheric heritage area.
- Al Ain – Lose yourself in the labyrinthine lanes of Al-Ain’s shady date-palm oases.
- Ajman – The smallest emirate, one of the budget destinations.
- Liwa – Wonder at the spectacle of the shifting sands that drift across the roads in the desert of Liwa.
- Dibba – Count the colored doors as you kick back in the low-key fishing town of Dibba.