Though it’s one of the world’s most famous tourist destinations, there are still a lot of lesser-known cities which are so fabulous and certainly worth your time. If you do not want to miss any of these nice spots like most of the travelers out there, go through our top 10 list that rocks.
- Istanbul – Visit Topkapi Palace, the Blue Mosque and Aya Sofya. Haggle like mad in the Grand Bazaar and the Spice Bazaar. Float along the Bosphorus. And that’s just for starters
- Cappadocia – Float over Cappadocia and admire the extraordinary fairy chimneys, then delve deep to explore the unique underground cities
- Antalya – the fastest growing city, hub to an array of beach resorts
- Ephesus – Marvel at the most extensive remains of a Roman city complete with a 25,000-seat theatre
- Ankara – the capital of Turkey and its second largest city
- Bodrum – nice and trendy Aegean resort in Mugla for a romantic escape
- Kusadasi – bird island” set in a superb gulf in the Aegean region of Turkey and is known for its turquoise sparkling water and broad sandy beaches
- Marmaris – a little touristy, but nice resort in Mugla
- Gallipoli – Wander the Anzac battlefields and ponder the follies of war
- Goreme – Everyone talks about goreme cave hotels in this land famous for the natural rock formations that can be found around this area called “fairy chimneys”.
More From FECIELO