Are you bored with burgers, French fries or fast food? If so, try these Japanese food. They are delectable, healthy and disreputably nutritious. They are originally available only in Japan but now they are available almost everywhere in this world at any season. Try the top 10 Japanese food we picked to look for if you are visiting Japan or any real Japanese restaurant near to you.
1. Sushi – It is originally Japanese street food but it is now available at most Japanese restaurant. It consists of cooked vinegared rice and other ingredient such as salmon, egg, vegetables and etc. There are many types of sushi in different kinds of forms but they are all delicious for sure.
2. Sashimi – It is fresh raw fish or meat sliced into pieces. For Japanese, the raw material of sashimi has to be very fresh. Salmon, squid, shrimp, tuna, mackerel (Saba), octopus, yellowtail (hamachi), takifugu, scallop, sea urchin, whale meat are a few popular main ingredients for sashimi.
3. Chicken Teriyaki – Grilled chicken involved grilling, brining and basting the chicken. It usually serves with rice and Miso soup. It is a super-delicious Japanese food that take a fair amount of time to cook.
4. Miso Soup (Misoshiru) – A traditional Japanese soup served in a beautiful bowl. This soup consists of Dashi, dried kelp (seaweed), tofu and sometimes with dried bonito (fish).
5. Agedashi Tofu Salad – This is one of the healthiest food on earth. It is fresh, it is delicious, and it is simple to prepare. It is usually serve with special made sauce.
6. Kumamoto Oyster – Originated from Yatsushiro Bay, Kumamoto Prefecture, Kyushu Japan. These oyster come from warm waters therefore they are the sweetest and most flavorful oyster. Kumamoto Oyster is also known as Crassostrea Sikamea.
7. Soft Shell Crab Salad – Flavorsome soft shell crab with salad.
8. Tokyo Black Cold Steak – Tokyo black beef from Japan.
9. Deep Fried Squid – This is a popular Japanese street food but it is now available in many restaurants due to the demand. Serve with lemon and definitely a once-in-a-lifetime must eat Japanese food.
10. Last but not least – Kirin and Asahi. They are not raw food, they are not cooked food, they are the renowned Japanese beer.
Remember, try them at least once before die.
More From FECIELO