If you are on a quick trip and do not wish to waste time on visiting places which are sometimes hyped by the travel books, here are the A-list of top 10 places that worth your quality time.
- Shibuya – Popular district among younger generations.
- Harajuku – Center of teenage fashion and cosplay culture
- Shinjuku – District around Japan’s busiest station.
- Ginza – Japan’s premier shopping district.
- Asakusa – District with an atmosphere of old Tokyo.
- Odaiba – Futuristic architecture on a man-made island.
- Meiji Shrine – Dedicated to the deity of Emperor Meiji.
- Ueno Park – City park with multiple museums and a zoo.
- Rikugien – Beautiful Japanese style landscape garden.
- Sensoji Temple – Large temple in the Asakusa district.
More From FECIELO