People with weak heart should go through the top 10 best destinations in Switzerland listed here first in order to avoid death from over-excitement. Open-hearted and experienced travelers should go through the list too as you do not want to miss those over-excitement that kill your comrades.
- Geneva – Art galleries, science at the CERN, the United Nations, lakeside meanders and cosmopolitan cuisine
- Zurich – Dada at the Kunsthaus, shopping for chocolate, sunbathing by the lake and Switzerland’s best clubbing
- Basel – Modern art and contemporary buildings by likes of Frank Gehry and Herzog & de Meuron
- Lucerne – Iconic timber bridges, a stroll through the old town and cruises on the mountain-ringed lake
- Berne – Bear pits, a dip in the Aare, Paul Klee in the Kunst museum and Einstein’s house
- Zermatt – There are a lot of mountain resorts in Switzerland, but only one of them has the Matterhorn
- Lausanne – The Art Brut gallery, hilly medieval centre, Olympic museum and lakefront Lavaux vineyard hikes
- Interlaken – The outdoor and action sports capital of Switzerland. Anything from skydiving, bungee jumping, hiking, white-water rafting, to canyoning
- Lugano – Italian-speaking Switzerland’s top destination, with a gorgeous old-town and a pretty lake. The food is simply amazing
- Baden – chiefly renowned for its hot sulphur springs especially beneficial for cases of gout or rheumatic problems
map of Switzerland
Switzerland map – attractions
Chateau de Chillon on Lake Geneva (Lac Leman)
Entrance of the ice cave of Rhone Glacier is amazing
Jet d’Eau is a large fountain in Lake Geneva, Switzerland. It is one of the largest fountains in the world as well as one of the city’s most famous landmarks.
Mesmerizing nightview of Scuol in the district of Inn in the Swiss canton of Graubunden, Switzerland
Oberhofen Castle, Lake Thun, Switzerland
Parapenting (the sport of taking off from a mountain top and gliding gradually to land supported by a steerable rectangular parachute) at Berneuse with Kuklos Revolving Restaurant in background
Schloss Tarasp looms over a steeply inclined rock situated over the valley of Engadin
Snow-covered main street in montain village of Zermatt, Swiss Alps
Swiss chocolate galore are making saliva overflow from the mouth of choc lovers
Swiss souvenirs for sale. Grab it now!!
The Giessbach Falls is one of the most endearing waterfalls in Switzerland. The huge masses of water plunging down over 14 levels of rock into the lake of Brienz is a spectacular natural scene
The ice car at Jungfrau glacier, Switzerland
The Kapellbrucke a.k.a Chapel Bridge in Lucerne at late dusk. It is one of the most photographed spot in Switzerland.
The natural beauty of Switzerland – old church and village set on cliffs above the inn River, with snow-covered mountains in the background.
Trams network is an indispensable public transport in the city of Zurich in Switzerland.
Trees in autumn colours in Switzerland is comparable to the autumn foliage in Japan
Village in Unter-Engadine Valley with Piz Leschana in background.