This is an A-list of 10 most fabulous places to visit so you are able to tell your friends that you have really been to Osaka.
- Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan – One of Japan’s most impressive aquariums.
- Minami (Namba) – Southern downtown of Osaka.
- Osaka-jō (Osaka Castle) – Reconstruction of the large castle.
- Sumiyoshi Taisha – Head shrine of all Sumiyoshi Shrines.
- Kita (Umeda) – Northern downtown of Osaka.
- Amerika-Mura (American Village) – a compact enclave of trendy shops and restaurants.
- Shitennō-ji (Shitennō Temple) – The oldest buddhist temple in Japan
- Umeda Sky Building – Skyscraper with observation deck.
- National Bunraku Theater – Venue for Japanese puppet theatre plays.
- Peace Osaka – Museum about the horrors of World War II