If you are to travel the whole Japan, it probably has about 99 fabulous destinations for you to leave your footsteps. However, if you are not a millionaire or you simply do not have so much time to travel around but you want to experience the most out of the Archipelago, here is the top 10 best places that you do not want to miss.
- Tokyo – Japan’s capital and largest city.
- Kyoto – For over 1000 years the capital of Japan.
- Osaka – Largest city of the Kinki Region.
- Nara – Japan’s first permanent capital.
- Hiroshima – Regional capital with a tragic history.
- Nikko – Site of Nikko Toshogu, Ieyasu’s mausoleum.
- Kamakura – Small city full of historic treasures.
- Okinawa Island – Okinawa’s main island.
- Miyajima – Island known for its shrine and large torii gate.
- Kobe – Harbor city, recovered from 1995 earthquake.
More From FECIELO