There are too many good places to visit in Germany, but there are top 10 places here that if you miss them and go home, your mum is not going to recognize you as her kid anymore. That serious? YES!
- Berlin – Visit the Berlin Wall and world-class museums by day and bustling bars, pubs and clubs by night
- Munich – Bavaria’s beautiful capital city famous with Oktoberfest and the gateway to the Alps
- Frankfurt – Germany’s leading financial center and site of numerous world-class museums and theaters
- Cologne – Visit its magnificent Dom (cathedral), which dominates the city skyline
- Stuttgart – Beautifully set in the Swabian Mountains and at the edge of the Black Forest it is the home of Mercedes Benz.
- Hamburg – famous harbor city with liberal and tolerant culture as well as vibrant eclectic bar and pub scene
- Dresden – Explore the treasures and grand buildings of this baroque beauty bisected by the majestic Elbe River.
- Bremen – Savour the relax spirit of this ‘metropolis in miniature’ with its lovely red-brick and Art Nouveau architecture and sizzling alternative nightlife
- Bamberg – Sample stellar local brews and admire fabulous architecture as you stroll through this delightful UNESCO World Heritage city
- Dusseldorf – Germany’s capital of fashion, the capital city of North Rhine-Westphalia offers a wide scale of fascinating new architecture and vivacious nightlife