Other than crazy, awesome, bizarre, cool, brilliant, useless, creative, impractical, weird, unusual, hilarious, strange, funny, and wacky, we couldn’t find other words to describe these 18 Japanese inventions. They will definitely blow your mind.
1. USB Socks is the best name for this invention. Some called it USB leg warmers while some called it heated leggings.
Connect the USB port to your laptop or computer then you can keep your leg warm all the time. This is very useful during winter time.
2. Sapporo Diet Water. Drink this water and it will keep you fit all the time.
What exactly is different between this water and the ordinary water remains a mystery.
3. You can now sleep on train or bus without worrying. Look carefully on this invention, there is a board on the cap for you to write your name so that others can wake you up politely.
4. Feeling lonely and need an arm? Get this. They are gentle and always there for you.
5. Guys, this is made for you. Have a good sleep.
6. Have you ever told that Duster Slippers is one of the biggest inventions from Japan?
7. Get this Hay Fever Hat then you will never run out of tissues.
8. BILK = Beer + Milk. Abishiri Brewery in Hokkaido prefecture has succeeded in producing a low-malt beer with milk.
BILK has the same color as beer, it is cold as beer and it has a fruity taste. This Bilk will make you burp for sure.
9. With “Eyedrop Funnels”, you no longer need to aim when using eyedrops.
10. Feel someone stalking on you? Wear this cloth out and you can transform yourself into a vending machine at anytime, anywhere.
11. Wear the “Air conditioned shirts” will be a good idea if the summer is too hot. These cloths can beat the heat anytime.
12. Now daddy can do the nursery job too.
13. The selfie stick. People laugh at this invention when it was first introduced to the world. Today, it can be seen almost everywhere.
14. Karaoke Silencer. Want to sing out loud but worry you will disturb your neighbor? Use the Karaoke Silencer.
15. If a kid run to you and tell you he saw a few square watermelon, don’t laugh at him because they are exists in Japan.
16. You will only see shoe umbrellas in Japan. Not anywhere else.
17. Wear this tie if it is ugly to carry an umbrella in suit.
18. This little guy known as Cupman. His job is to inform you when your food is cooked. He changes color in three minutes and falls off from the cup noodle when it is hot enough. Good for people who always eat cup noodles.
More From FECIELO